Community of Faith Foundation, Inc
Families Reaching Out To Families
Community of Faith Foundation, Inc (CFF). is a non-profit 501(c)(3) educational and charitable organization established to heal our community’s ills one heart and one act of kindness at a time. Community of Faith Foundation, Inc. is governed by an independent volunteer board of directors seeking to extend its’ services throughout the Houston community.
Lucy Bremond, President & CEO
Jimmy Coleman, Treasurer
Travis Leon Madison, Secretary
Linda Jones Hartmann, Scholarship Chair
The foundation seeks contributions from other foundations, corporations, government agencies and individuals to aid in support of the following structured programs, which focus on spiritual growth that produce positive life changes.
- Providing Scholarships to deserving college-bound high school graduates
- Reaching out to families who are beset by circumstances that are beyond their control through the Love Ministry, Food and Clothing Pantry programs
- Supporting our youth through Girl Scouting, Boy Scouting and the Rites of Passage programs
- Exposing the community to the arts through the creative artistic expressions of cultural, heritage and preservation programs and initiatives
- Striving to promote healthy lifestyles, to increase awareness of disease processes, to empower individuals to access the health care system and to enhance early detection and prevention through Health and Wellness programs
- Utilizing the Educational & Training Services as an aid to address unemployment challenges